Below are charter fees based on a location. Molly V can easily accommodate up to 6 recreational or technical divers with plenty of space for you and your dive gear and a cabin to escape to during inclement weather.
- Minimum 4 divers to go out when individual divers.
- Boat rate includes up to 6 paying passengers. You can book the whole boat for your group, dive club, or dive shop so you can dive with familiar faces!
- We will make all efforts to provide a crew member to assist you or in case there are tasks needed to be done underwater in order for you to safely enjoy your diving trip.
- If you need a dive guide underwater, please let us know ahead of time so we can accommodate your request.
- Charter fees are subject to a change under extraordinary circumstances.
|Destination||Duration||Per Diver Fee||Whole Boat Fee (up to 6 divers)|
|Milwaukee (recreational 2 dives)||1/2 day||$150||$750|
|Milwaukee (recreational 1 dive)||Evening||$90||$450|
|Milwaukee (2 dives tech St. Albans, EMBA, Caisson)||1/2 day||$170||$850|
|Milwaukee (1 dive tech St. Albans, EMBA, Caisson)||1/3 day||$140||$700|
|Milwaukee (2 dives tech Grace Channon, M.H. Stuart)||1/2 day||$185||$925|
|Milwaukee (expedition – L.R. Doty, Alice E. Wilds Tennie & Laura 1 dive)||Full day||$250||$1,250|
|Milwaukee (1 dive tech St. Albans, EMBA, Caisson)||Evening||$120||$600|
|Outside of Milwaukee – Kenosha to Sheboygan (recreational 2 dives)||1/2 day||$168||$840|
|Outside of Milwaukee – Kenosha to Sheboygan (tech 2 dives)||2/3 day||$220||$1,100|