Scuba Diving Charters
Shipwreck Explorers LLC & Molly V Boat
Shipwreck Explorers LLC company started operating in the Great Lakes in June of 2008. We are explorers looking to take you to new dive destinations and new shipwrecks. We welcome OC and CCR divers; seasoned divers as well as beginner divers. Our goal is to provide you with an exceptional dive experience on the best shipwrecks in the world.
Molly V is a fast comfortable six-pack scuba diving charter boat operating in the Great Lakes. She is a 28ft aluminum Marinette, custom-fitted to support any type of diving. We offer dive trips from April to October. Her home port is in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Czech out our latest dive schedule and planned trips!
Molly V is also available to hire for ROV, sidescanning, and other projects. She has a large deck and an indoor cabin that provide an ideal work environment.
- Experienced USCG licensed and friendly Capt. and crew
- CCR, OC, doubles, sidemount friendly
- Enclosed cabin to protect you from the elements
- Comfortable bench seating
- Large deck and swim platform
- Walk-thru transom
- Walk-on ladder (easy to climb)
- Onboard and in water Oxygen
- Carolina rig under the boat to keep you away from the boat’s bottom and waves
- Recreational and technical divers welcomed!
- Additional support for far away travelers